Learning & Development Manager
Full job details
As a Learning & Development Manager you will be a liaison with all departments responsible for delivering shipboard training programs to create an optimal training experience in support of management and crew, in line with the Seabourn Mission and Brand Strategy. The L&D Mgr. also plays an integral part in supporting all departments in training their teams, acting as the primary learning expert on board and consulting with operational teams in the area of training and development. Here are the essential functions that are required to perform this job.
- Works with business partners to conduct standardized business and needs analysis to better improve performance of the crew
- Partners with stakeholders in order to provide customized learning solutions to close performance gaps
- Coaches and guides trainees through a series of in-class training activities and an extensive on-the-job training programs
- Engages crew through facilitation with effective questions, storytelling and other dynamic techniques.
- Complies with fleet regulations and other applicable internal, external, and governmental regulations at all times.
- 2 – 5 Years of Hospitality, Learning & Development, Cruise industry experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree (or International equivalent) in Human Resources, Psychology, Business Management or related field
- Strong leadership, organization, and self-motivation skills
- Fluency in reading, writing, and speaking English
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office Products
If you are ready to begin the career of a lifetime then Apply today!