Human Resources Assistant
We are currently seeking for passionate, dynamic and focused Human Resources Assistant who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our employees;
As a Human Resources Assistant you are responsible for co-coordinating the various functions including administrative procedures & recruitment, liaison with the various departments of the hotel. Maintaining & producing reports and records and adhering to policies & procedures ensuring the smooth functioning of the Human Resource Department;
- Updating the payroll system on a timely basis.
- Responsible to ensure that you maintain total confidentiality at all the time.
- Responsible for verification of leave application, regarding visa, work permit, passport validity.
- Maintain soft copies of important documents which staff might request.
- Responsible for issue of passport copies and document copies as and when required by the staff. Issuance of name badge.
- Ensures all outgoing correspondence is typed, proof-read and distributed or sent to the highest possible standard.
- Responsible for issue and control of staff lockers and to maintain record, and to produce summary on monthly basis & proper key control of the keys in the key box & to replace locks/keys of lockers as required.
- Coordinate for the monthly Birthday celebration in the hotel.
- Coordinate with Finance for vacation ticket request of Associates
- Should have good follow up and tracking system in place.