Tea Master - Chinese
2 days left
- Job Level
ANANTARA THE PALM DUBAI RESORT
Imagine a unique destination set on a man-made marvel on the Dubai coastline that entices one and all with a distinct blend of serenity and splendour. Offering an urban escape, Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort is a wondrous place where a decadent experience awaits at a Palm Jumeirah hotel unlike any other.
Perched on the eastern crescent of the iconic Palm Jumeirah, an archipelago of islands connected to the mainland, Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort is a remarkable resort inspired by traditional Thai architecture in an Arabian setting. A 45 minute drive from Dubai International Airport and within easy reach of a plethora of exciting attractions including Aquaventure Water Park, Mall of the Emirates, Ski Dubai and Dubai Marina, this resort is where one can savour moments of bliss surrounded in unimaginable magnificence.
You will support the overall Food & Beverage operation of the resort to maximize customer satisfaction, team member performance and business results.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- To work as a team with colleagues in all departments, to ensure timely service and a smooth running operation.
- To understand and adhere to all hotel policies and Standard Operating Procedures with regard to guest service, how to run the operation, and personal discipline and grooming.
- To demonstrate a unique tea experience to guests through the interactive approach of communication about the teas and through artfully showcasing the handling and pouring techniques.
- Check out with your Supervisor before leaving your station or the floor for any reason.
- To have a full knowledge of the services and facilities provided by the hotel in order to answer any questions the guests may have.
- Follow all safety policies to ensure a safe work area.
- Follow all reasonable work-related requests made by a Manager or Supervisor which may be outside your normal job activities, to achieve complete guest satisfaction and service throughout the Hotel.
- Maintain your tea station in accordance with standards at all times.
- Develop a complete knowledge of all food and beverage menus.
- Learn and correctly use the Point of Sale equipment and follow procedures.
- Actively participate in all training meetings, to continually develop professional skills and increase guest satisfaction.
• College diploma in Hotel Management or related field
• Previous experience in Food & Beverage/Restaurant operation,as a Tea Master
• Passion for leadership and teamwork
• Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence
• Excellent guest service skills