Front Office - Guest Service Agent (Chinese Speaking) - Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi
Full job details
At Crowne Plaza® Hotels &
Resorts our goal is to make business travel work. That’s where you come
in. When you’re part of the Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts brand you’re more
than just a job title.
Plaza we look for people who are dynamic, confident and ambitious; people who
excel in their role and help our guests succeed too.
Join us as a Front Office - Guest Service Agent in Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi. You’ll have ambition, talent and obviously, some key skills. Because,
for this vital role, we’re looking for someone who can be an expert at what you
do; by acting and looking the part and adapting your style to match your
guests’ pace in all you do. Making it happen by being perceptive to your
guests’ needs; by taking ownership for getting things done and working
seamlessly with others to help guests be successful.
The Crowne Plaza® Abu
Dhabi hotel is located on Hamdan Bin Mohammed Street, at the center of Abu
Dhabi's thriving commerce and culture, just 15 minutes from ADNEC and half an
hour from Abu Dhabi International Airport. Grand shopping complexes including
the World Trade Center Mall and Marina Mall are minutes away. The spectacular
curve of the Corniche is even closer, with parks and beaches stretching along
the waterfront. Award-winning restaurants and bars, world-class service,
comfort and convenience in downtown Abu Dhabi and a foodie destination not to
be missed. The Crowne Plaza® Abu Dhabi hotel makes the perfect base for
visiting and doing business in this dazzling 21st-century metropolis.
· To be completely familiar with the hotel procedures, policies and
Service Standards related to guest service.
· To develop a fine reputation for Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi ensuring that
its policies, products and services are acceptable to the guests.
· To apply guest contact skills, such as telephone manners, maintaining
eye contact, using guests name etc.
· To strictly adhere to Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi Service Standards at all
· To be fully aware of fire Safety procedures and evacuation plan.
· To attend all training programmes as per Hotel or Department training
· To maintain a discreet and confidential attitude to all guests
· To continuously promote IHG Rewards and enrol new members.
· To provide a willing, warm and timely response to all guests requests.
· To provide a professional image through appearance, behaviour and
punctuality following the company policy of hygiene and grooming.
· To ensure guest safety and security at all times and to report any
observations in this regard.
· To serve as an information consultant on services and facilities of the
hotel, and to be aware of the local area (i.e. Tourist attractions, landmarks
etc.) and happenings.
Maximizing revenue through up-selling of rooms
and suggestive selling of the Hotel’s other outlets.
High School diploma /Secondary qualification or equivalent. One year
front desk/guest service experience strongly preferred. Proficiency in
Opera/Fidelio is preferred but not essential. Some college/university
preferred. Must speak fluent English & Chinese. Be passionate about people
and service. Strong communication skills essential when interacting with guests
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly
competitive salary and benefits package. What’s more, because your career will
be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored
support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
And because the Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to
the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the
opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality
company with over 4800 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing,
bring your passion to Crowne Plaza and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room
to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to careers.ihg.com