3 days left
- Job Level
- Responsible for arranging rooms for new staff as per Company Standards.
- Picking up and dropping employee to the airport when driver is not available.
- Taking a part with Human Resources team in welcoming the new staff & the required arrangement for them as per the new induction program.
- Coordinating with the contracting company concerning all maintenance issues (HVAC, plumbing etc.)
- To report any equipment failures/problems to the Maintenance team/external company.
- To ensure the failed machine/equipment is repaired without any delay
- Daily patrol in the accommodation for anything unusual to be noted and addressed to Human Resources Office.
- To ensure that high level of cleanliness and hygiene is maintained at all times in the accommodation.
- To ensure that the staff accommodation is well secured, and staffs are accommodated as per the Human Resources Policy.
- To ensure that all the assets of the staff accommodation, which includes the building, furniture; equipment and operating equipment are well maintained.
- To employ maximum supervision towards the external cleaners, security and contractors within the premises.
- Coordinating with Cleaning Company to maintain the hygiene standards in order to provide our employee a healthy environment.
- Looking after staff when it comes to their health and safety by reporting any urgent matters.
- Update regularly the accommodation plan and rooms inventory.
- Handling & controlling staff movements inside the accommodation.
- Ensures a regular and timely submission of Accommodation Occupancy Report and any other assigned reports by the Group Human Resources Manager.
- Responsible for all administrative work related to the maintenance and Staff issues in the accommodation.
- Responsible for incidents in the accommodation and report immediately to Human Resources department.
- Handling staff problems and concerns related to their rooms and privacy.
- Following up with the purchasing on pending items related to the staff accommodation.
- Update all stores in the accommodation and responsible for all Purchase Request regarding items in shortage.
- Preparing Inventory List for all flats and accommodation rooms.
- Responsible for all arrangements and cooperation within the different restaurant related to accommodation, activities, etc.
- To be ready at any time in case of emergency to assist and provide support.
- In charge for collection and submission of various accommodation related documents and deposits. (Eg: DEWA Bill, Empower Bill, Ejari etc)
- Regular Check on:
- First Aid Box
- Fire Exists
- Fire Alarm Panel
- Outsider’s in/out
- To comply with any reasonable request made by management to the best of your ability.