3 days left
- Job Level
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the hotel sales plan alongside the Cluster Sales Director and General Manager to encompass direct sales calls, telesales, research, appointment making and trading as well as promotional campaigns, client familiarisation visits and contract negotiation.
- Drive and co-ordinate all sales activity to maximise revenue from existing accounts at hotel, national and international level.
- To investigate new areas of business in terms of market development into new territories and market segments to quantifiable targets.
- To regularly meet with the Cluster Sales Director and General Manager to communicate customers feedback, problems encountered, sales information, competitor knowledge, pricing strategies and any other influences that may affect the business.
- To liaise with all departments necessary to maximise revenue and communicate any sales related information.