Competitive expatriate package.
Full job details
Reminiscent of a 16th century Italian Palace, Palazzo Versace Dubai is a Neoclassical masterpiece with subtle traces of Arabian architecture. Featuring a striking entrance, high ceilings, landscaped gardens, and a range of well-crafted Italian furnishings, the hotel is truly symbolic of the Versace lifestyle.
Set in the heart of the Culture Village, less than 15 minutes away from Dubai International Airport and 8 minutes away from Burj Khalifa and Downtown Dubai, Palazzo Versace Dubai is conveniently located along the shores of the historic Dubai Creek. On arrival one is welcomed by the striking ‘Pietra di Fiume’ design of the iconic Medusa and Greek décor. A walk through the 5-star hotel’s public spaces reveals several exclusive designs and fabrics from the House of Versace, while the lagoon pools and reflection ponds complement the serenity of the lush gardens that surround the hotel – a true luxury retreat for leisure travellers.
Every single piece of furniture and fabric that adorns the hotel’s 215 hotel rooms and suites, and 169 residences, is designed and tailor-made by the House of Versace exclusively for the Palazzo Versace Hotel in Dubai. Each of the hotel’s 8 restaurants and bars is designed to have an al fresco terrace to reflect the heritage of Palazzos, where the internal court was the informal space to meet, dine and enjoy the weather. The three outdoor pools are decorated with mosaic tiles and surrounded by palm trees and flowers. The beautifully landscaped gardens and unobstructed views of the Dubai Creek and skyline, make this luxury hotel an ideal venue for weddings and social events in Dubai.
As a Concierge the scope is to be the main point of contact and a reliable source of information for the guests and handle all enquiries throughout their stay in a friendly and effective manner.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Hotel & Residences, including all departments, services and outlets Constantly provide an approachable, helpful and friendly service to colleagues and guests alike;
- Act as an information resource by being well informed and aware of all activities and events happening within the hotel, Dubai and area;
- Assist guests at the Concierge desk in a polite, welcoming and professional manner at any given time Maintain an in-depth knowledge about sites, tours and restaurants in Dubai;
- Assign work to the Bell Attendants as required Make bookings for guests for airline tickets, restaurants, tours, golf and liaise with the respective Palazzo Versace approved companies Record any bookings, deliveries/pick-ups and tasks on the applicable forms Ensure that all record sheets and logbooks are maintained and filed accurately;
- Prepares the daily newspaper/magazine list as per Palazzo Versace standard and ensure delivery is assigned and processed by the Bell team;
- Keep the Concierge Desk stocked with brochures, leaflets, maps, guides and a range of information that are of interest to guests;
- Actively sell and promote the resort’s facilities first, then refer and suggest other hotels, if we cannot meet the guest’s requests;
- Well informed of current in-house functions and events taking place Accept letters and postcards from guests for mailing and sell stamps as appropriate;
- Coordinate the collection, delivery and storage of luggage by the Bell Attendants Set an example and be responsible for the punctuality, grooming, courtesy and attitude.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Concierge position at Front Office, preferably in an international five star hotel with more than 200 rooms.
- Experience in multi-cultural environment. Knowledge of foreign language is an advantage