IT Networking Specialist
At Atlantis The Palm, Dubai, we strive to create a destination experience that’s not only unforgettable throughout each customer’s stay, but truly memorable for a lifetime. Would you like to be a part of our team?
As a result of continuous growth and development, we have a unique opportunity for an IT Networking Specialist to join our team of IT professionals.
The successful applicant will report to the Director IT and responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of all resort networking and related infrastructure elements. Additional responsibilities include supervising activities within the IT support team and maintaining and updating all required networking standards.
The following duties will also be undertaken in the role;
- Monitor Application Performance and availability of networking applications to ensure they are running at optimal performance
- Perform pro-active maintenance tasks following company standards
- Anticipate imminent hardware, networking or database problems and liaise with team members to implement resolutions
- Perform daily checklists of critical systems
- Undertake root cause analysis of recurring issues
- Test new software before deploying across the company
- Automate Software deployment
- Build and deploy standardized operating systems
- Keep all systems documentation up to date
- Assist in executing projects through partnering with relevant vendors
- Maintaining, developing and documenting of all networking and IT security standards
The successful candidate must also possess the following to be considered;
- Degree in a Computer related field
- Attended MCSE Training
- Experience working in a Hotel
- ITIL Certified
- CCNA Certified
This position requires a dynamic person to join a culture of 80 plus nationalities, where you will be a part of a large team that creates an environment where people strive to do their best. Understanding the company’s vision and demonstrating its core values will be highly regarded.