Human Resources Manager
Attractive Salary & Benefits
Full job details
The Human Resources Manager is a dedicated associate responsible for leadership, direction and guidance in all areas of Human Resources such as recruitment, associate’s welfare, budgeting, forecasting and payroll ensuring the achievement of the company objectives. Support day to day process in Human Resources and assist the General Manager in implementing hotel strategy, including but not limited to, coaching and counseling, recruits, engagement, training, on-boarding, benefits and hiring and retaining the best employees. A Human Resources Manager with Ayada Maldives will be reporting to General Manager.
- Ensuring Ayada Maldives Human Resources policies, procedures and practices are followed in accordance with company objectives and Maldives legislative requirements.
- Advising and coaching managers/assistant managers on employee relations and performance management issues; ensuring best practice is followed at all times.
- Compile Turnover Report, copy and distribute to Senior Management team
- Plan and forecast the short and long-term talent requirements for the hotel to support its business plans
- To promote positive Colleague relations through an environment that encourages open communication, trust, mutual respect and fun
- To balance operational, administrative and Colleague needs
- To follow departmental policies and procedures
- Develops and proposes plans relating to present or future manpower requirements of the Hotel to ensure that the Hotel is correctly staffed according to the projected level of business
- Build a strong career and succession planning system to retain and develop talent
- Oversee the hotel's human resources database and payroll system
- Maintain an awareness of competitor human resources activities and best practices
- Be knowledgeable about available employee benefits and answer questions regarding Planned, vacation and benefits
- Must be familiar with manpower planning processes and good knowledge on compensations and benefit practices
- Displays emotional maturity and sensitivity in dealing with others.
- Strong leadership, supervisory, administrative, analytical, and project management skills
- Always projecting enthusiasm, energy and involvement in my communication with guests, leaders and other associates
- Provides leadership to the Human Resources team to promote motivation, teamwork and team development by setting performance objectives for each team member, providing formal and informal coaching and mentoring support and conducting formal performance reviews for the team.
- Assist in the development, implementation and interpretation of human resources policies and procedures and ensures that they are applied consistently throughout the property.
- Identify departmental information requirements and reporting systems and ensure that employee information is accurately entered into HR systems; maintain employee records and database
- Ensure meaningful (HR) data and information is distributed to managers and employees ie. overtime reports, vacation accruals, onboarding and off boarding information and employee life cycle metrics.
- Attends job fairs and ensures documentation of outreach efforts in accordance with Human Resource Standard Operating Procedures.
- Uses all available on the job training tools for employees; supervise on-going training initiatives and conducts training, when appropriate.
- Ensures attendance by all new hires and participation of the leadership team in training programs
- To maintain an ‘open door’ policy in HR and be personally available to all associates for work / personal problems, grievances, benefit requests, queries and suggestions.
- To provide an advice service to both managers and associates on HR policy, legal requirements, Associating issues, and act as an arbitrator where necessary.
- Ensures employee files contain required employment paperwork, proper performance management and compensation documentation, are properly maintained and secured for the required length of time.
- Ensure exit interviews conducted with all leavers, passing information to appropriate manager and provide analysis of exit interviews on a quarterly basis, to ensure proactive steps are taken to reduce associate turnover.
- Represents Human Resources at the property Safety Committee; helps to identify ways to create awareness of the importance of safety in the workplace and decrease accident frequency and severity.
- Oversees the selection/non-selection and offers processes to ensure proper procedures are followed
- Facilitates all aspects of Talent Management, including career coaching and employee development, succession planning, talent assessment, internal promotions, and leadership cultural effectiveness.
- Provides open and honest performance feedback and takes appropriate action to improve performance.
- Minimum 3 - 4 years of experience within 5 star branded resorts on the same capacity – Essential
- Ability to speak, write and converse advanced level of English – Essential
- Maldives experience would be counted as an advantage.
- High quality staff housing with, Gym, Recreation area,
- Laundry, Staff Beach, Sports Field
- Annual ticket and R&R Twice in a year
- Meals in the staff & guest restaurant as per the applicable benefit sheet
- 6 day weeks
- 30 calendar days annual leave
Recognized by the World Travel Awards as Europe's Leading Tourism Development Company; Aydeniz Group introduces its first property in the stunning Gafuu Atoll, Maldives. This exceptional luxury resort features 122 villas with breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean, six outlets offering world-class cuisine, an extensive spa, scuba diving centre and an array of water sports. With superb amenities and impeccable service this 150,000 square meter island is heaven on earth. Ahmet Aydeniz Maldives Pvt. Ltd. has been assigned with the development project of Maguhdhuvaa Island in Ghaafu Dhaalu Atoll of Maldives and has started its organization for a luxury resort project. Ahmet Aydeniz Maldives Pvt Ltd is newly incorporated as an affiliate company of Ahmet Aydeniz Insaat AS (one of the leading construction companies of Turkey, mainly involves in large scale infrastructure projects like dams, roads, airports, irrigation Networks as well as big scales of super structures in Turkey and abroad