DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Repair , check and fix all cars ( Hotel assets ) to the required standards.
- Ability to assemble new car from scratch when main component/parts are supplied separately and do the required adjustments to put the cycle in service.
- Wheel building, wheel truing, tire changing
- Brakes replacement and adjustments
- Replacements of all types of cables
- Chain checking/replacements
- Keep an updated log of all maintenance and repair works undertaken on all the vehicles.
- Assist with the ordering of spare parts to maintain sufficient inventory for repairs and maintenance of the fleet so that they remain in good conditions.
- Assist with regular scheduled service at every 500 hours on the diesel generator sets and ancillary equipment.
- Undertake repairs and maintenance (preventive and corrective) on mechanical equipment which includes diesel generators, gasoline and diesel powered equipment
- Inspect, diagnose, repair and adjust mechanical defects in equipment.
- Evaluate status of mechanical equipment and vehicles and perform or schedule needed repairs
- Provide emergency field assistance to disabled equipment as needed and appropriate.
- Responds to routine and emergency calls for repairs and service
- Assist the service providers during maintenance service, repairs and overhauls of generators, club cars , gym equipment and other specialized mechanical equipment as when required.
- Assist with the ordering of spare parts to maintain sufficient inventory for repairs and maintenance.
- Maintains appropriate service and repair records.
- Report all disciplinary grievances to the Preventive Maintenance Manager.
- Perform all duties in conformance to appropriate security and safety standards
- Organize and maintain a clean service area and maintenance building.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Assistant Chief Engineer/Chief Engineer
- Ensure Occupational Safety and Health Act, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policies are met.
- Ensure and maintain that Health and Safety practices are followed at all times.
- Adhere to fire alarm or any emergency statutory procedures in the event of fire.
- Promote energy efficiency and environment and identify improvement to support the green globe Policy.
- In case of fire or any other emergency, the Maintenance Assistant should be present with the team to assist the Emergency Team
- Ensure that any breakdown of equipment and services are immediately reported and dealt with swiftly and efficiently.
Ensure that in the context of the operations, all standards of management for the environment and its related legislation are strictly observed