Hostess - Four Points by Sheraton Hotel
Full job details
Are you an energetic, guest service oriented individual who ensures good communication and cooperation with all relevant departments to achieve utmost guest satisfaction?
If yes…..read on.
We are looking for an energetic individual who is not afraid of making conversations with our guests, to be pleasant.
You will use your outgoing, confident personality to build lasting relationships with our regular guests. These guests will come back to the Hotel again and again because they know “you” will be there providing exceptional service.
About the Job:
• Welcome and Introduce guests to the restaurant, allocate tables, take and confirm reservations and farewell all guests. Always be ready, or make yourself available to carry out these tasks.
• Help to ensure the guest’s dining experience by maintaining an awareness of the guest’s needs by communicating with Waiter/ Waitress, or by filling guest requests personally.
• Know, observe and enforce objectives, policies, standards and procedures.
• Personal appearance is an important requirement. Grooming should be fastidious. The goal is to present a healthy, professional, natural appearance in both uniform and personal appearance.
• Be punctual, efficient and above all, courteous. Assume at all times a pleasing and helpful attitude toward each guest. Never speak in a loud voice to other Associates.
• Always relay guest complaints, regardless of how small to the Manager or Supervisor.
• Maintain good eye contact and posture with guests at all times.
• Be aware of your work schedule and give adequate notice whenever serious circumstances prevent you adhering to your schedule.
• Ensure a good knowledge of all food & beverage items and know how to describe them to the guest, as well as their basic ingredients and method of preparation.
• Be responsible for pre-serving of beverages by either taking the initial beverage order, or ensuring that the Section Food & Beverage staff member is on hand to take the order when the guest has been seated.
• Answer the telephone using Four Points by Sheraton techniques and etiquette. Utilize suggestive selling at all-time appropriate on taking reservations/liaising with guests.
• Understand the responsibilities of other areas and departments (kitchens, stewards, bars) and cooperate with them at all times. Remember you are part of a team, so take pride in your team performance.
• Maintain a flexible and willing attitude.
• Uphold the Starwood Cares culture by demonstrating the Star Service Standards at all times to guests and fellow associates.
• Personally ensure compliance with all relevant Workplace Health & Safety and Occupational Health & Safety legislation, and related Four Points by Sheraton and Starwood Policies.
• Undertake other duties as required by Department Head and Hotel Management.
• Anticipate guest’s needs through observation and offer prompt, efficient service either personally or through effective communication with other associates.
Should have good guest relation skills
Should be Smart & Presentable
Minimum 1 year experience as a Hostess
Should have knowledge of F&B service
About Starwood Hotels & Resorts Inc.
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. is one of the leading hotel and leisure companies in the world with more than 1,300 properties in over 100 countries and over 180,000 employees at its owned and managed properties. Starwood is a fully integrated owner, operator and franchisor of hotels, resorts and residences under the renowned brands: St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection®, W®, Westin®, Le Meridien®, Sheraton®, Tribute Portfolio™, Four Points® by Sheraton, Aloft®, Element®, along with an expanded partnership with Design Hotels™. The Company also boasts one of the industry’s leading loyalty programs, Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG®). Please visit www.starwoodhotels.com for more information.
For more information, please visit www.starwoodhotels.com.
About Four Points by Sheraton
Business meets pleasure. With nearly 200 Four Points hotels in more than 30 countries, travelers can find the timeless style and comfort they’re looking for with genuine service and everything that matters most, all around the world. From Santiago to Shanghai and Milan to Milwaukee, Four Points hotels can be found in big urban centers, by the airport, near the beach, and in the suburbs. A recent $1 billion invested in renovations, conversions, and new-build hotels has made the brand stronger than ever. Four Points by Sheraton, like all brands within Starwood’s portfolio, is proud to offer the Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG®) program, the industry’s richest loyalty program. To learn more, visit www.spg.com. Stay connected to Four Points on facebook.com/four points.
FOUR SQUARE: https://foursquare.com/v/four-points-by-sheraton/4c162782a1010f4761024f18