“Hotel Opening” Executive Chef – China
Full job details
A 5* super deluxe hotel with outstanding F&B outlets, bars and extensive banquet facilities seeks an Executive Chef to run their culinary division in China. This 250 room luxury property is within a driving distance from Hong Kong and it is part of a stable company who has been in the business for 60 years. This is their new concept and only those from comparable 5* luxury brands will be considered.
The Executive Chef will be responsible for the smooth operation of the kitchens, taking particular responsibility for Banquets, Room service and Main kitchen, Menu compilation, training, food production, pass service standards, goods receiving and ordering, as well as hygiene and sanitation.
- Demonstrates consistency and integrity at all times.
- Demonstrates a professional appearance and a style which compliments the hotel decor.
- Demonstrates teamwork and can develop a strong team.
- Is willing and able to step outside of normal responsibilities to assist others.
- Strives to continuously improve job skills and knowledge.
- Strives to continuously improve skill and knowledge level of the culinary team.
- Excellent ability to interact professionally with a variety of people.
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Controls expenses and maximizes profits within the limits of the Hotel standards.
- Culinary Degree, five years related experience and/or training; equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Five-Seven years of employment in a relative position in similar company, preferred.
- Prior Executive Chef’s experience in a Luxury Property.
Salary + Benefits.
For further information on this role please contact Steve Renard at email@example.com
*Unless your experience matches our job description, we will not confirm receipt of your application