1 day left
- Job Level
Metropolitan Hotel Dubai is looking for a Telephone Operator (preferably Arabic Speaking), who has the skills and could perform the duties and responsibilities as follows;
- Answers incoming calls and directs call to guests’ rooms, staff, or departments through the switchboard in a professional and friendly manner.
- Places outgoing calls as per the company policy.
- Receives guest messages and deliver the same to the guest.
- Logs all wake-up call requests and performs wake-up call services.
- Ensures a high level of product knowledge of the hotel and local areas.
- Understand the telephone operator board or PBX switchboard operations.
- Knows what action to take when an emergency call is required.
- Assists in reporting service complaints and problems.
- Maintains effective communication with all related departments to ensure smooth service delivery.
- To be fully aware of and adhere of health and safety, fire and bomb threat procedures.
- Ensures all charge for calls are correct and posted accordingly.
- Perform other duties as instructed by the Manager or Supervisor.