3 days left
- Job Level
IT AnalystReports to the Area Director of IT and participates as a member of the Technology Services team .
Hotel Overview:Located on the east coast of the United Arab Emirates with sweeping views of the Gulf known for its natural beauty set against the backdrop of the historic Hajar Mountains. The hotel consists of 180 rooms and residences, along with a marina and beach club.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Area Director IT, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following :
- Support & Maintenance of I.T. infrastructure including telecommunications.
- Implement technology-related processes, systems and telecommunications
- Installation of software/hardware upgrades in compliance with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts corporate policies & legal requirements
- Responsible for daily backup and restores
- Monitor technology and telecom mailbox and ensure call resolutions within the service levels.
- Maintain up-to-date detailed knowledge and records of all system changes, updates, enhancements
- Escalate technical issues with LAN administrator
- Ensure compliance with established procedures, systems security, contingency plans, internal controls and standards
- Perform routine daily clerical functions regarding integrity of computer systems
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent organizational, follow-through, and communication skills
- Exceptional problem resolution abilities
- Strong guest interaction skills
- Must be committed to teamwork and achieving team successes
- Enthusiastic, driven, and self-motivated
- Strong technical background, with specific requirements as follows:
- Detailed knowledge of operating systems including Win7
- Knowledge in management & operations of PMS (Micros-Fidelio), PABX/Voicemail/Call Accounting, RIS, Sales & Catering
- 1 - 2 years’ experience in an IT role in a fast-paced luxury hotel/conference environment
- Microsoft Certified Software Engineer
- Understanding of Cisco Networking Equipment
- Understanding of TCP/IP networks
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
Visa Requirements: Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in the United Arab Emirates. We will assist successful applicants with the visa process and provide flights and accommodation
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!Job Level : Colleague Schedule : Full-time Shift : Day Job Travel : No Closing Date : 14.Nov.2016, 4:59:00 AM Job Number: FMA00135