Loyalty Marketing Executive
Full job details
What's your passion? Whether you're into jogging, dancing or sky-diving, at IHG we're interested in YOU. We love people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who help us create great hotels guests love.
At the moment we're looking for a Loyalty Marketing Executive to join our fun and energetic team at Singapore Corporate Office.
Reporting to the Loyalty Marketing Manager, the Loyalty Marketing Executive, is responsible in the implementation of strategic consumer marketing plans for the IHG Rewards Club Brand to drive revenue, brand preference and market share growth in the region. This role will assist in collaborating with Loyalty Brand, Channels & Distribution and Commercial Teams to leverage opportunities to cross sell the brand portfolio as part of those plans.
In addition this role is responsible for managing the email databases to drive room revenue via the Company’s direct Internet websites and to support the direct to consumer news, promotions and messaging for loyalty marketing, partner, e-commerce and brand teams.
Duties & Responsibility
- Supports the competitive integrated consumer marketing strategy and implements plans in AMEA across the customer journey for travellers, guests and loyalty programme members. Collaborates in partnership with loyalty programme, platform and distribution channel owners, in order to drive identified behavioural change in line with business objectives (Awareness, Consideration, Trial, Advocacy & Retention).
- Leverages external partners, vendors and agencies to maximise utilisation of our scale, brands, systems and resources to drive brand preference and revenue for the brands in the region
- Ensures clear objective setting, tracking and measurement systems are in place to quantify the returns against marketing investments, leveraging integrated marketing processes and delivery systems that result in continuous improvement and effective resource optimisation
- Localise, evaluate and implement global and regional directives to support objectives for the IHG Rewards Club Brand in the AMEA region and looks for opportunities to leverage hotels and resorts to support overall.
- Is the Email champion for the email databases of IHG to drive loyalty room revenue to the Company’s direct Internet websites, and to support the direct to consumer news, promotions and messaging for loyalty marketing, partner, e-commerce and brand teams.
- Assists as the marketing custodian of the customer experience for the IHG Rewards Club in AMEA across the journey ensuring the value proposition and communication is consistent and effective throughout each stage
- Collaborates with Loyalty Brand, Channel & Distribution, and Commercial teams to align objectives and initiatives to be customer focused & Brandhearted to achieve goals.
- Ability to manage, inspire and influence people of diverse backgrounds and cultures to drive high performance, brand pride, continuous improvement and engagement from stakeholder.
- Ensure adherence to IHG Corporate Responsibility practices and take a proactive lead in driving initiatives across the team to support the company agenda.
- Key Loyalty Marketing Metrics: Loyalty Contribution, F&B Revenue, Loyalty Funnel metrics (eg Enrolment, Activation & Advocacy rates)
- Email metrics: Email channel revenue, open rates and click through rates ROI against IHG Discretionary System fund investments.
- Contribution towards Sales & Marketing Winning Metrics: RGI, Net RevPAR, Total Revenue, HeartBeat across the Asia Middle East Africa and franchised hotel estate portfolio.
Ideally, you'll have a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Business, E-Commerce, Marketing or a relevant field of work, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
2-5 years progressive work-related experience with demonstrated mastery of technical and business knowledge and understanding of multiple disciplines/processes related to the position.
Technical Skills and Knowledge –
In return, we'll give you a competitive benefits package including salary, discounted accommodation world wide and the opportunity to progress your career with IHG. You'll have the chance to work with a great team of people, and most importantly, we'll give you Room to be yourself.
So what's your passion? Please apply on-line and tell us how you can bring your individual skills to IHG.
To find out more about us or any other jobs with IHG please look at careers.ihg.com.