Assistant Sales Manager (Corporate) - Four Points by Sheraton, Complex
Full job details
Do you dream about maximizing revenues and achieving budgeted and forecasted targets?
If yes…..read on.
We are looking for a proactive Assistant Sales Manager (Corporate) with a strong focus to develop and maintain strong customer relationships while meeting and exceeding their expectations. As the Assistant Sales Manager, you will be responsible for maximizing rooms / F&B / Conference and Banqueting business from a defined corporate account base. Proactively uncovering new prospects for the Hotel, and maximizing conversion of business in line with Hotels’ budgetary goals.
This position requires a high degree of self-motivation and the ability to work unsupervised using own initiative. This position is responsible for day to day operation of the Hotel’s sales department, under the direction of the Director of Sales.
About the Job:
The Assistant Sales Manager (Corporate) will be involved on a continuing basis with all the following:
• Proactively manage a pre-determined number of key accounts/key prospects and other active accounts to ensure maximum yield in line with budgetary objectives. Maintain valid call objectives and relevant action plans for each key account/key prospect and ensure all follow up is executed in a timely manner.
• Proactively prospecting new corporate accounts for the Hotel and following the sales process through to convert into ‘producing’ accounts
• Ensure relevant Starwood forms/tools are completed e.g. Lanyon, KAM etc.
• To accurately complete all Global Preference, SET Preferred rate agreements ensuring KAM account base is kept up to date, including Global Access and Locally Negotiated accounts.
• To actively support and promote Starwood Sales programs such as Global Access, Team Hot, SPG, SPP, Star choice etc. to reach established targets and ensure appropriate administration is completed on Starwood One etc. for these programs to meet company guidelines
• Maintain up-to-date activity and rate information for each account. To understand and be in a position to action any group and events enquiries and ensure accurate hand over and follow up to Events Teams.
• To actively support both the Sales Executive and the Sales Coordinator to assist them to carry out their roles effectively.
• Communicating client requirements in a timely and accurate manner to all internal departments as required, ensuring delivery of superior guest service.
• Re-negotiation of SET agreements within budgetary guidelines of all corporate accounts within agreed time frames. Ensuring accurate follow up and communication both internally to reservations and accounting departments, and confirmation to client. Ensure property rates sheets are accurate at all times.
• To arrange and manage familiarization trips in line with business needs.
• Proactively respond to any Group/banqueting requests, checking space/rates in opera and communicating to Events Managers for further follow up.
• Submit a daily activity report to highlighting major activities of the day, business opportunities, client feedback and follow up actions.
You must be fluent in the English language, both written and verbally.
Bachelor Degree and additional education in the Sales & Marketing fields is preferred.
Previous sales experience of at least 2 years with a minimum of 1 years’ experience in the position of an Assistant Sales Manager or the similar position in the Hospitality Industry preferably in the Middle East or within Starwood/Marriott properties.
You should have experience in Corporate Sales.
Ability to meet targets and foster business is a must.
Analytical skills are required.
Experience in off-line marketing is a plus.
Strong leadership skills and committed to the development of your team.
Positive and outgoing attitude.
You will need to be versatile, flexible and diligent in your approach.
About Starwood Hotels & Resorts Inc.
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. is one of the leading hotel and leisure companies in the world with more than 1,300 properties in over 100 countries and over 180,000 employees at its owned and managed properties. Starwood is a fully integrated owner, operator and franchisor of hotels, resorts and residences under the renowned brands: St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection®, W®, Westin®, Le Meridian®, Sheraton®, Tribute Portfolio™, Four Points® by Sheraton, Aloft®, Element®, along with an expanded partnership with Design Hotels™. The Company also boasts one of the industry’s leading loyalty programs, Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG®). Please visit www.starwoodhotels.com for more information.
For more information, please visit www.starwoodhotels.com.
About Four Points by Sheraton
Business meets pleasure. With nearly 200 Four Points hotels in more than 30 countries, travelers can find the timeless style and comfort they’re looking for with genuine service and everything that matters most, all around the world. From Santiago to Shanghai and Milan to Milwaukee, Four Points hotels can be found in big urban centers, by the airport, near the beach, and in the suburbs. A recent $1 billion invested in renovations, conversions, and new-build hotels has made the brand stronger than ever. Four Points by Sheraton, like all brands within Starwood’s portfolio, is proud to offer the Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG®) program, the industry’s richest loyalty program. To learn more, visit www.spg.com. Stay connected to Four Points on facebook.com/four points.
FOUR SQUARE: https://foursquare.com/v/four-points-by-sheraton/4c162782a1010f4761024f18