Assistant Director of Sales - MICE
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Full job details
To lead the Sales team in order to achieve and exceed budgeted revenue in all aspects of the hotel.
Extensive activities required outside the property. Traveling abroad for road shows.
Assists the Director of Sales & Marketing and represents him/her during his/her absence in all markets
General Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manages and oversees the sales team on a day-to-day basis, monitoring sales action plans on a regular basis.
- Achieves the annually established sales quotas
- Develop a plan for his Area/Segment in order to archive the Hotel desired goal
- Handles all daily matters relating to the Sales operation
- Advises the Director of Sales & Marketing regarding sales progress and booking trends in the respective market segments
- Continually evaluates the respective markets and their needs, comparing them with existing products and services
- Attends overseas tradeshows and sales trips to promote hotel sales
- Recommends to the Director of Sales & Marketing necessary sales plans or procedure revisions to increase production of the various market segments
- Assigns sales staff to go after potential business leads
Assists the Director of Sales & Marketing with the development of the Annual Business Plan