Competitive Remuneration & Attractive Benefits
Full job details
The Aydeniz group seeks a motivated General Manager with a successful proven track record to lead their property.
Natural Leader, Motivator and Communicator, Guest Experience Champion, Commercial Awareness, Performance Management, Financial and Strategy Planning, Asset Management, Operational Excellency, Process Improvement, Decision Making, Quality Management, Talent Management, Multicultural Team Management.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with Luxury resorts in a similar capacity, essential
- Ability to speak, write and converse with an advanced level of English, essential
- Foreign languages skills an advantage
- Experience in Business Development would be counted as advantage.
- International Candidate with limited visa restrictions on the passport country
- Remote locations or Maldives experience, essential
- Energetic outgoing personality preferred
- Competitive remuneration package
- High quality housing with unrestricted access to all resort facilities
- Annual ticket and rest & relaxation ticket contributions twice in a year
- 6 day work week
- 30 calendar days annual leave, gazette public holidays and statutory benefits
AYADA Maldives is an award winning private luxury island resort with a genuine Maldivian feel. Set in the unexplored southern Gaafu Dhaalu atoll, just 26km from the equator, this tiny hideaway offers 122 spacious villas and suites, all with private pools, butler and five-star detailing. Noted for its lush tropical greenery, the island is ringed by pristine coral reefs where dolphins are frequent visitors. Its six restaurants and bars, extensive spa and wide range of activities from diving and surfing to tennis, yoga and gym make it a magical retreat of natural beauty just waiting to be explored.