Talent & Culture Manager
Firmly believing that people empowerment and continuous improvement are the stepping stones to excellence, we are now seeking to recruit a strong and experienced Talent & Culture Manager to join the MGallery Doha pre-opening team.
The MGallery in Qatar is due to open first quarter of 2017 (April).
A Luxury heritage boutique hotel featuring 215 quality Superior, Deluxe rooms and Suites located in the prestigious Msheireb Downtown Doha, Qatar.
The hotel is located at the angel of Msheireb Street and Jsssim Bin Mohammed Street, the founder of Modern Qatar. MGallery Doha, the essence of Qatari Hospitality at the heart of Doha, will propose 5 F&B outlets: All Day Dining, Specialty Restaurant, Pool Deck Bar and Sky & Lobby Lounge.
In addition to the 682 m2 banquet facilities, the hotel will have an exclusive Fitness and Spa offering a range of the most relaxing traditional oriental treatments.
The successful candidate will be a hands-on manager with extensive experience in hotel pre-opening; mature, focused, committed and passionate about the trade.
- Under the general guidance of Hotel General Manager – T&C Manager will assist in planning, coordinating and participating in Talent & Culture activities.
- Monitor and review hotel benefits and compensation and recommend changes as appropriate within budgeted payroll cost.
- Prepare and submit periodic dream makers reports such as turnover, manpower, recruitment, ambassador ratio, service charge, leave balance
- Assist in establishing hotel Manning Guide & Budget.
- Ensure Hotel, Customer and Dream Makers Information or transactions are kept confidential during or after employment with the company.
- Oversees the administrative activities of payroll, benefits, legal compliance and employment law
- Monitor the ambassador performance appraisal
- Inspect & overlook regularly
- Dream Makers cafeteria, lockers and other facilities to ensure they are well operated and maintained.
- Active participation in conducting Dream Makers Engagement activities as a part of “Great Place to Work”
- Minimum 3 years previous luxury / upscale hotel experience in a related field
- Pre-opening previous experience in Middle East Upscale/Luxury Brand is a plus
- Excellent communication skills including fluent English, Arabic is a plus
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Experience in conceptualizing, organizing and executing events for colleagues.
- Energetic and creative
- Experienced in handling a multi-national work force
- Ability to work irregulars hours, late evenings and weekends when appropriate
Tax free salary and benefits package include initial flight, annual flight home, accommodation, bonus, medical insurance, 30 vacations days per year and other great benefits
If you are experienced in the above-related fields and looking for exceptional and challenging opportunities, apply now to be part of this exciting journey.
Please note: only candidates matching above minimum requirements will be considered!