Service Express Agent
Full job details
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., one of the leading hotel and leisure companies in the world with more than 1000 properties in over 100 countries, is a fully integrated owner, operator and franchisor of hotels and resorts with the following internationally renowned brands: St. Regis, The Luxury Collection, Sheraton, Westin, Four Points by Sheraton, W, Le Meridien, Aloft and ElementSM.
Starwood Vacation Ownership, Inc, a subsidiary of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc, is one of the premier developers and operators of high quality vacation interval ownership resorts.For more information, please visit www.starwoodhotels.com or www.starwoodvacationownership.com
Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina is situated in the modern, vibrant, and cosmopolitan city of Dubai. Our five-star resort is set on 1,200 meters of the Jumeirah coastline, curving alongside Dubai's largest private white-sand beach and glittering, 238-berth world-class marina.
The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi is situated in the modern, vibrant, and cosmopolitan city of Dubai. Our five-star resort is set on 1,200 meters of the Jumeirah coastline, curving alongside Dubai's largest private white-sand beach and glittering, 238-berth world-class marina
The Front Office Department is responsible in ensuring that guests are provided with an excellent welcoming service as well as making sure that guests will have a smooth check-in, uncompromising stay, and check out experience. This department will also help in up selling of rooms and gives an inside of the best places to visit in town.
The Service Express Agent’s Job responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
* Promptly assists customers with any request.
* Record guest request and complaints and promptly forwards request
to the relevant department and service express attendants in SGR
* Follows up that requests are handled in a timely manner and up to
customer’s satisfaction using the SGR system.
* Tracks all dispatched requests and provides accurate data on this to
relevant department heads.
* Takes restaurant reservations as required and logs these according to
set standard through the restaurant reservation system.
* Takes charge of the SGR Centre to ensure all equipment is in good
working order at all times and that there are sufficient supplies at all
* Give guest accurate information about Dubai and hotel facilities.
* Assist Front Office and Guest Relations in varies duties as required.
* Monitoring the fire control panel and pool alarm. Is fully aware of all
emergency procedures in the event of fire / pool alarm, bomb alarm
medical assistance, evacuation, etc.
* Perform all telephone operator duties such as paging and radioing
team members, sending & receiving faxes and dispatching
accordingly, setting wake-up calls, message taking and dispatching,
* Assists with transportation requests.
To move into this position you should have
* Proficiency in computer (Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
Projects, use of internet, email)
* Proficiency in Front office operating system (Opera preferred)
* Outgoing, friendly personality
* Fit to work 3 shifts (morning, afternoon, night)
* Minimum 2 years’ experience in the same position
* Relevant exposure within a 5 Star Hotel
* Excellent command of English language speaking, reading, writing,
* Russian, German and or French language is a must
* Able to work under pressure independently
* Able to manage time and priorities of tasks
* High School or equivalent qualification
* Pleasant appearance