Bartender - Spanish Speaker preferred
- The job of Bartender is executed satisfactorily when:All rules & regulations are strictly adhered within the hotel including hotel’s policy on fire and safety as well as hygiene regulations including HACCP.
- The service team is well managed, having delegated the appropriate tasks to the team members.
- The sales are driven to the outlet’s full potential and that budget is adhered to.
- A High quality of product and service is maintained in the outlet.
- The outlet is developed in an entrepreneurial manner, looking for opportunities to generate more business at all times.
- Responsible to Assistant Bar Manager.
- Responsible for Barman/ Barmaid & Host/ Hostess
- Report to duty punctually wearing the correct uniform, clean and well pressed including appropriate shoes (polished) and name tag at all times.
- A courteous, professional and efficient service is provided at all times.
- All duties and tasks are performed as per the tasks required at the outlet.
- Be knowledgeable of all services and products offered by the hotel.
- Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of all food and beverage items offered by the department assigned.
- Be able to fully comply to the beverage guidelines given by the hotel and management.
- Show an interest to develop and explore the local bar culture and knowing the places to go.
- Be able to run a bar from A-Z with all mise en place preparations, production of cocktails, cashiering as well as shift end duties.
- Have accomplished all internal training for up selling techniques, complaint handling and product knowledge.
- Understand bar culture and the night life scene.
- Continuously train on cocktails and trends.
- Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.