Assistant Outlet Manager (Spanish speaker ONLY)
Full job details
The job of Assistant Outlet Assistant Manager is executed satisfactorily when:
- All rules & regulations are strictly adhered within the hotel including hotel’s policy on fire and safety as well as hygiene regulations including HACCP
- The sales are driven to the outlet’s full potential and that budget is adhered to.
- A High quality of product and service is maintained in the outlet.
- The outlet is developed in an entrepreneurial manner, looking for opportunities to generate more business at all times.
- Responsible to Restaurant Manager.
- Responsible for Restaurant Supervisor, Waiter / Waitress, Host / Hostess.
- Set an example by reporting to duty punctually wearing business attire according to the hotels dress code & Kempinski grooming standards, maintaining a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
- Assist in leading the restaurant / outlet efficiently in costs and expenses, constantly delivering the highest quality as well as driving high top line revenue and profit.
- Provide a professional and courteous service at all times and ensure that all employees of the assigned outlet follow the example.
- Ensure that the place of work and surrounding area is kept clean and organised at all times.
- Act as a Manager in duty in the absence of the Restaurant Manager in the outlet.
- Be knowledgeable of all services and products offered by the hotel.
- Understand thoroughly the concept of the outlet and assume training responsibilities as requested by Restaurant Manager.
- Have an understanding of the monthly profit and loss statement of the department.
Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.