Summary of Responsibilities:
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for all decoration maintenance repair works related to the fabric of the hotel building e.g. wall papering, painting and decorating.
- Apply paint, stain and other finishes to property walls, ceilings, and furniture using brushes, spray guns, or rollers.
- Apply primers or sealers to prepare new surfaces for finish coats.
- Remove old finishes by stripping, sanding, wire brushing, burning, or using water and/or abrasive blasting.
- Cover surfaces with appropriate material for protection during painting and post appropriate paint signs.
- Clean up and store paint and painting tools and equipment in appropriate areas.
- Coordinate with vendor in order to modify colors of paint, stain, or varnish.
- Perform preventative maintenance on tools and equipment, including cleaning and lubrication.
- Support team to reach common goals.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Technical studies diploma a plus (required for Electrician & Mechanic)
- Minimum of at least 2 years experience in hotel Engineering operations or 4 years working experience in building electrical maintenance.
- Good command in English language both oral and written.
- Able to work under pressure
- Flexible with work working hours and able to assist other sections whenever needed.