Assistant Director of Finance - Caribbean
Full job details
Our clients a five star deluxe luxury resort in the Caribbean requires an experienced Assistant Director of Finance who will provide continuous leadership and guidance in matters relating to the financial operations of the Resort. The Finance Department is responsible for all the financial controls and all accounting and reporting matters for the resort property. The position will report directly to the Director of Finance.
Experience and Education requirements required to qualify for a work permit:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or Hotel Administration.
- a minimum of five years progressive accounting management experience with at least two years supervisory/management
- Experience in a hotel accounting environment preferred.
- Proficiency in all Windows based software applications and Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of hotel accounting, F & B Point of sale, property management systems and general business and financial reporting systems
- he ability to assemble, analyze and understand integrated spread sheets and complex technical information.
- Effective management, leadership, organizational and communication skills
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated ability to lead and motivate a team.
Travelling single status preferred or with partner (Available to start 6 – 8 weeks from acceptance of offer (dependent on Immigration approvals)
Operations Accountant; Chief Accountant; Credit Manager; Income Audit ;HOA Accountant; AP Clerk & Payroll Administrator
Salary is US $70K - US $85 k per annum(Commensurate with experience) Housing allowance of 2,500k per month. Vacation is 15 days per year plus Sick leave is 15 days per year plus medical insurance. Relocation reimbursement to max of $3k
Please send resume directly to Sylvia@renardinternational.com if you think you meet the requirements for this progressive role. Please note only those candidates who qualify will get a response