Full job details
Nassima Royal Hotel Dubai is the ideal destination for business and leisure luxury hospitality. Built to inspire modernity, style and luxury, this five-star hotel, stands elegantly on a 51 storey slick glass tower on the prominent Sheikh Zayed Road, in the heart of cosmopolitan Dubai.
Nassima Royal Hotel belongs to Preferred Hotels Group, elegantly located on the Sheikh Zayed Road surrounded by some of city's finest landmarks.
As a Commis 2, you serve as an integral component of the outlet function by supporting the Kitchen Team.
Commis 2 will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- He/She checks his/her kitchen buffets, action stations, and food displays for creativity, Quality, cleanliness and food safety, he assures timely set up, schedules well trained Cooks in all areas in proper uniform. He checks and delegates all special food Functions, along with the Chef De Partie
- He/She shares the overall responsibility of proper storing procedures, food orders, food Cost, equipment, sanitation and hygiene with the Chief Steward and the entire stewarding team.
- Work as a team member. Does not make any changes without the knowledge of the Chef De Partie.
- Strive for creativity and “Wow” effect when setting up Themed Buffets, BBQ’s and Action Stations.
- Enforce “Clean as you go” work habits.
- Notify the Chef De Partie of any Dangerous or unsafe places in the work area at once (inform the proper department, Follow up and keep a file).
- Enforce proper uniform procedures according to standards. Always set the Example!
- Constantly thrive to upgrade the food quality and presentation.
- Check food handling and storage procedure wherever food is handled.
- Check all Kitchens equipment in his/her work area that has to be fixed and report to the Chef De Partie on a daily basis (always updated).
- Minimum 2 years experience on the same or similar position in a luxury brand hotel chain
- Good team player
- Enthusiastic, courteous, helpful to colleagues & hotel guests
- Can work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Enjoy working with a multi-cultural team and hotel guests
- Strong leadership ability
- Good English communication skills
Your benefits will include:-
A competitive tax free starting salary and expatriates benefits as per UAE Law. You will be entitled to Nassima employee benefits.