- To be the face of the hotel and assist,greet guests and visitors warmly with a smile.
- To unload the cars, coaches and cabs for incoming guests.
- To load cars, coaches and taxis for departing guests, ensuring a polite manner and a courteous farewell.
- To have product knowledge about the hotel as well as the group.
- To keep the main entrance, ashtrays immaculately clean at all times.
- To ensure that the car park and main entrance is clean and tidy, and that the hotel’s driveway is free of traffic.
- Hail private vehicle or public transportation such as taxi for guests.
- To check current day banquet events and arrange parking or clearance when necessary.
- To check baggage’s upon check in/out.
- To respond to changes as dictated by the industry, company or hotel.
- To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name badge at all times.
- To provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
- To have a complete understanding of and adhere to the Hotel’s Policy relating to Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.