Director of Operations - Azerbaijan
The ideal candidate will have a background in quality Hotels or Resorts.
Responsible for managing all aspects of the operations to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while seeking customer feedback, training staff, controlling costs, and covering all business needs. Excellent organizational and time management skills are important to the candidate who holds this position.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Director of Operations is responsible for planning, organizing, directing and
coordinating management activities of the operations in conjunction with the General Manager.
- Manage the operations of the hotel in order to maximize profitability and to ensure
superior guest service and product quality.
- Develop, recommend, implement and manage the operational department’s annual and long term goals.
- Ensure that all operations departments are maximizing revenue and profit potentials
while minimizing costs.
- Manage operational expenses to stay within budget guidelines, as well as gather and report financial information to the General Manager.
- Manages performance issues that arise within the operational departments, as well as train, develop, coach and counsel, conduct performance evaluations and resolve
problems of departmental team members and managers.
- Is an integral part of the business team, attends all scheduled meetings and contributes actively with proper preparation.
- Effectively communicates with HOD’s and team members
- Anticipate and address guest issues and establish proactive processes to promote guest satisfaction.
- Be an inspiration to all hotel staff to achieve luxury levels of performance
Interacts in a positive way with all team members to ensure a luxury guest experience
Must possess at least a Diploma in Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
At least 3 years of working experience in similar capacity is required for this position.
Preferably candidates from 5-Star International Chain Hotel.
Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
Strong communication and interpersonal relationship skills.
Able to work in a fast-paced environment and always drive for results.
Food and Beverage