Director of Sales and Marketing - Bermuda
The Loren at Pink Beach is Bermuda's newest, finest, and most exclusive resort, extending along the pristine Bermuda oceanfront. This luxury boutique hotel has 36 spacious suites, each with a private ocean-facing terrace, and up to 21 additional keys associated with the adjacent villa community.The property features two restaurants (one fine-dining restaurant with private dining room and one ocean-side al-fresco restaurant), multiple bars, a roof-top dining area, a 2,000 sqft outdoor function space, a library that doubles as a conference center, a luxury SPA, and two amazing pools with private cabanas. The Loren at Pink Beach is dedicated to delivering an exceptional level of service with the finest attention to detail to make each guest feel right at home in paradise.
- Responsible for the entirety of the property’s sales activities, incuding the organization of sales processes to achieve property sales objectives
- Manage the marketing budget to enable development of property specific campaigns, promotions and collateral to drive revenue and meet property objectives.
- Responsibile for achieving the targeted budget figures from both a pricing and volume perspective.
- Monitor relevant market variables, assess business opportunities, and develop efficient and profitable sales and marketing strategies.
- Constantly evaluate the property’s participation in the various sales channels and continually work to develop strong working relationships to proactively position and market the property.Continuously increase awareness of The Loren brand and improve brand image of The Loren.
- Previous Five Star/Luxury Hotel Sales Experience is essential for this post
- 5 years’ experience in sales and marketing or related professional area
- Proven progressive career growth and an exceptional performance
- Sales experience in the Northeastern United States is an significant advantage
- Located in the Northeastern United States a positive
Managing Sales Activities
- Market analysis and evaluation competitive situation.
- Maintaining a very close relationship with the Bermuda Tourism Authority
- Developing and maintaining relationships and negotiating contracts with existing and new Luxury Travel Agencies and Top Wholesalers, controlling and monitoring their production on a monthly basis
- Developing and maintaining relationships with the most representative Tour Operators for each market segment in order to create value for the Company
- Developing and maintaining relationships with the corporate Top Producers as indicated in the Hotelligence report with the goal to increase the fair share in the GDS market segment
- Developing and maintaining relationships with the main international MICE operators and Wedding planners in the main markets in order to create value for the Company
- Managing relationships with strategic partnerships to develop business opportunities.
- Scouting on new partnership opportunities.
- Successfully execute Hotel Sales & Marketing Plan and special packages or promotions
- Improve customers’ satisfaction and loyalty through a superlative account management service
- Identifying potential new opportunities and establishing contact with decision-makers within those organisations, making presentations to managers and front end users and generally creating a favourable image of The Loren at Pink Beach
- Representing the Company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Determine and develop marketing communication activities
- Suggests innovative marketing ideas and develops deployment strategies to continue to grow market share.
- Researches competitor’s sales team strategies to identify ways to grow occupancy and RevPAR and increase market share.
- Responsible for a weekly report of all the Sales activity and visits specifying the results achieved and presented to the General Manager
- Follow up and monitoring the conversion of the top accounts