Food & Beverage Manager - Holiday Inn Riyadh Meydan
Full job details
Do you see yourself working as Food & Beverage Manager at the Holiday Inn Riyadh Meydan?
What's your passion? Whether you're into tennis, billiards or karaoke, at the InterContinental Hotels Group we're interested in who you are. At IHG hotels we apply the same amount of care and passion to our jobs as we do to our hobbies - people who put their guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like yourself to join our friendly and professional team.
At the moment we're looking for a Food & Beverage Manager to join our energetic, enthusiastic and passionate team at Holiday Inn Riyadh Meydan.
Our modern eight storey hotel is located close to the Olaya business district, within easy reach to business centers such as Al Faisalyah and Kingdom Tower. With such an iconic location as this, access to the hotel via any one of the major arterial roads into and out of Riyadh ensures your arrival and departure will be easy. Our dedicated conference floor offers 16 meeting rooms of various combinations, from a boardroom table of 10 guests to larger venues to suit over 120. With a choice of over 290 accommodation rooms, and suites, dining outlets, and modern gymnasium, the choice will be yours for the making.
This unique role, reports directly to the General Manager, As a Food & Beverage Manager you will be responsible to maximize all F&B revenues and maintain cost control for the Holiday Inn Riyadh Meydan, including but not limited to managing the outlets, Conference & Events, You will lead cross functional decision making on all F&B revenue generating. You will manage all aspects of competitor intelligence, pricing, management of F&B & C&E in consideration to all applicable tactics & strategies.
The key responsibilities are:
· Participate in the preparation of the annual departmental operating budget and financial plans. Monitor budget and control expenses with a focus on food, beverage, and labor costs.
· In partnership with other department heads, identify additional sales opportunities to enhance revenue. Drive promotions that deliver great dining experiences for our guests.
· Ensure all credit and financial transactions are handled in a secure manner.
· Direct day-to-day staffing requirements, plan and assign work, and establish performance and development goals for team members. Provide mentoring, coaching and regular feedback to help manage conflict and improve team member performance.
· Educate and train all team members in compliance with governmental regulations. Ensure staff is properly trained in quality and service standards and has the tools and equipment to carry out job duties.
· Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments
· Recommend and/or initiate salary, disciplinary or other staffing/human resources-related actions in accordance with company rules and policies.
· Ensure that all food and beverage facilities and equipment are cleaned, vacuumed and properly stocked according to anticipated business volume. Notify Engineering immediately of any maintenance and repair needs.
· Establish and achieve quality and guest satisfaction goals. Respond in a courteous and prompt manner to all guest questions, complaints and/or requests to ensure a high level of guest satisfaction.
· Analyze guest insights to identify and meet customer expectations and build on guest loyalty.
· Interact with guests to ensure expectations are being met.
· Manage local food and beverage marketing programs for the hotel; participate in and maintain system-wide food and beverage marketing programs and promotions. Monitor local competitors and industry trends.
· Ensure the security and proper storage of food and beverage products, inventory and equipment, and replenish supplies in a timely and efficient manner while minimizing waste.
Any other duties or tasks as directed by the General Manager that assist and support hotel operations.
Qualifications and Technical Skills
So what's your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG.