We are currently seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic, committed, creative Lifeguard with decision-making, strong and exceptional skills, who is passionate about the job and career in the hospitality industry.
The successful candidate will report to the Front Office Manager. He/she will be responsible for ensuring the safety of the facility patrons by preventing and responding to emergencies in the area (i.e.: swimming pool). Coordinates with the department to ensure smooth daily operations and all activities of the hotel. Interacts and communicates with guests to promote activity programmes.
• Bachelor degree in any discipline – degree related to fitness qualifications, is a plus
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar capacity, preferably in a 5 star environment
• Thorough knowledge and application of lifeguarding surveillance, rescue techniques, lifesaving methods and procedures, including first aid and standard resuscitation measures
• Have good English communication skills both in written and spoken
• Excellent health & appearance. Polite, happy and personable individual that has genuine caring & service attitude