Hygiene and EHS Manager - Abu Dhabi
To co-ordinate, support and advise the Business on all aspects with regards to Health and Safety. To establish, manage and monitor standards, processes, communications, training and systems to ensure all responsibilities associated with Health and Safety are adhered to. To Implement HACCP, ISO 18002, processes and continually map them as per latest ADFCA & TCA reports & advises.
- Ensure a safe workplace environment without risk to health. Ensure that all Health & Safety policies, procedures, rules and regulations are adhered to and are regularly reviewed, updated and communicated
- Ensure the Company meets its statutory obligations in all areas pertaining to health, safety and welfare at work, including statutory training and reporting
- Ensure the completion and regular review of risk assessments for all work equipment and operations and that all accidents are documented, investigated and recommended improvements implemented
- Ensure that safety inspections are carried out, fire drills and fire alarms are correctly reported, safety inspections, risk assessments and lone working procedures are managed and employees are aware of their responsibilities
- Co-ordinate the development of health & safety policies, systems of work and procedures
- Establish a full programme of documented health & safety inspections, audits and checks
- Establish a structured programme of health & safety training throughout the Company
- Liaise with external health & safety consultants in the provision of training programmes and health and safety services. Manage and devise the agenda for, chair and formulate & distribute minutes for the Health & Safety Committee meetings
- Keep up to date with all aspects of relevant health, safety & welfare at work legislation and communicate relevant changes to the business
- Provide regular reports to the Senior Management Team on relevant health and safety activities
- Participate in monthly meetings when required to report on relevant health & safety matters
- Liaise with suppliers i.e. Insurers, solicitors etc Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time
Only candidates with the relevant qualifications and experience will be considered, and we look forward to hearing from you.
We look forward to hearing from you