Residential Receptionist Supervisor - For Eastern European Nationals Only
Full job details
IFA Properties and Residential Services
Front Office, Concierge
A successful candidate should have:
- At least 1 year of supervisory and training experience is preferred.
- Minimum 2-3 years customer service experience in an international 5 star hotel or FM company.
- Excellent computer and telephone skills
- Knowledge of intranet applications, printers, multi-line telephones, fax machine, photocopier
- Experience with word processing and spreadsheet applications is essential.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must possess outstanding customer services skills, professional presentation and sophisticated
- verbal & written communication skills
- Must be service-oriented, have a vibrant personality, and radiate enthusiasm to assist people
- Must be able to handle a multitude of tasks in an intense, ever-changing environment
- Must be flexible in terms of working hours, and able to work with little or no supervision
- Must have the ability to assess and make decisions based on strong, analytical, problem-solving skills
Duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Positively impacts colleague relations within the department through ongoing performance management, coaching, recognition and communication meetings
- Responsible for maintaining and enhancing staff morale through harmonious working relationships.
- Dynamic member of the Concierge Leadership team and ensures strong departmental representation on committees and at activities.
- Provide courteous, professional service and maintain a good working relationship with the departmental colleagues and all other departments within the property.
- Lead the Concierge Team:
- Create a working environment that supports the IFA brand culture.
- Communicate departmental and business objectives.
- Ensure induction and Training programmes are carried out.
- Perform Appraisals and colleague discussions.
- Coach and train the team.
- Increase recognition and reward.
- Participate in Departmental meetings and Supervisor Meetings.
- Review Resident move in/out on a daily basis and schedule move in briefings accordingly.
- Attend or delegate attendance to all operational meetings.
- Deliver daily briefings and ensure handovers are carried out on each shift.
- Ensure audits are carried out to review performance of standards, with feedback and continuous improvement feeding into SOP handbook.
- Completion and use of Resident profiles.
- Check consistent use of logs; and ensure shift routines are check listed to raise consistency.
- To assist subordinates during peak periods.
- Submit accurate occupancy reports.
- If and when necessary cover a shift.
- Be a liaison between line staff and management.
- Create, update and maintain monthly reports and occupancy reports.
- Scheduling of Employees and necessary changes in case of reported sick or other reasons for absence.
- Complaint handling.
- Cash handling.
- Enforce building rules by issuing breach letters and necessary follow up.
- Communicate with Community Manager as necessary.
- Post notices, relevant to the building.