Residential Receptionist - For Eastern European Nationals
Full job details
IFA Properties and Residential Services
Front Office, Concierge
- Due to the urgent need to fill this position, candidates are required to be immediately available (on Tourist/Visit Visa, Visa Cancellation, and not expected to serve one month notice period in current company).
- The nature of the position requires Eastern European Nationals.
A successful candidate should have:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Preferably a College Degree in Hotel Management or other business related field.
- Minimum 2 years UAE experience in the Hotel industry. International experience is a plus.
- Good knowledge of cashier and hotel business operations.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken); additional language is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software: Word, Excel and Microsoft Office.
- Outstanding guest services skills, professional presentation and sophisticated verbal & written communication skills.
- Must be guest-oriented, have a vibrant personality, and radiate enthusiasm to assist people.
- Must be able to handle a multitude of tasks in an intense, ever-changing environment.
- Must be flexible in terms of working hours, and able to work with little or no supervision.
- Must have the ability to assess and make decisions based on strong, analytical, problem-solving skills.
- Due to the nature of the job, Eastern European nationals are preferred.
Duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Welcomes and assists residents and their visitors according to Brand Standards.
- Ensures prompt, efficient and updated recording of mail, parcels, messages and visitors.
- Maintains a perpetual presence at the Concierge Desk throughout the hours of the shift.
- Remains observant, notes preferences of the residents &; guests, and responds accordingly to inquiries &; requests.
- Greets and assists residents and visitors following standards either in person, email or on the phone.
- Greets all residents and guests courteously, using their names whenever possible.
- Follow Occupational Health &; Safety regulations. •Assists guests with enquiries regarding excursions, visitor attractions and places of interest.
- Reports suspicious people, behavior, parcels and vehicles to Security.
- Ensures adherence to IFARS Code of Ethics.
- Ensures a complete and comprehensive handover is given to the next shift.
- Ensures follow up on any outstanding items on the handover report and takes ownership.
- Handles cash for residential services (A La Carte Services, water delivery).
- Logging and holding of keys for residents. Supplying keys and access cards responsibly and with the correct documentation.
- Ensures correct filing and updating of residents and guests records.
- Coordinates move in and move out requests.
- Ensures the building rules are followed and communicated to the residents.