We are looking for a resourceful Bar Manager. The Bar Manager responsibilities include maintaining the bar’s revenue, profitability and quality goals. You will endure efficient bar operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Manages the Beverage team to include efficient staffing, employee development and training, performance management and policy enforcement.
- Remains up to date on current products and market trends.
- Assists in monitoring inventory and inventory controls to ensure that costs are kept to a minimum without losing quality and usage of materials.
- Create standard bar set ups in all outlets to maximize the efficiency of each bar operation.
- Constantly identify areas for improvement in service and food and beverage quality.
- Ensure beverage descriptions (beverage guide) and the Bar menu descriptions are up to date and distributed appropriately.
- Proven working experience as a Bar Manager.
- Demonstrate career experience in customer service management.
- Extensive Food and Beverage knowledge.
- Five years in Food and Beverage service management experience in a Resort or Hotel.
- Pre-opening experience will be highly regarded.