Full job details
To fill the position, the following is required:
- Experience in a Stewarding role at least one year.
Ability to work and communicate in a multinational environment:
- English – good oral and written skills.
- Additional language – beneficial.
- Energetic with ability to work as part of a team, thrive under pressure in challenging circumstances and come up with proactive, rational solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to establish and retain effective working relationships with hotel staff and clients/vendors.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Applies a professional, confidential and ethical approach at all times.
- Works in a safe, prudent and organized manner.
To fill this position the candidate must identify with the Kempinski core values, in addition they should be especially:
- Passion for Food & Beverage
- People Oriented
- Passionate for European luxury
- Sense of responsibility
- Team player
- Flexible and reliable
- Tolerant and open minded
- Works well under pressure undefined