will be disclosed to shortlisted candidates
Full job details
Prepare the mise en place and handle food preparation and assist with food presentation as part of the kitchen brigade.
At the Kempinski Hotel Ajman we are seeking for an efficient, organized, dynamic and motivated Commis in our Hot Kitchen.
Gastronomic education certification preferred
HACCP certification preferred
To fill the position, the following is required:
Experience in an F&B kitchen role
LANGUAGE: Ability to work and communicate in a multinational environment:
- English – excellent oral and written skill
Ability to work as part of a team, thrive under pressure in challenging circumstances and come up with proactive, rational solutions
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Applying a professional, confidential and ethical approach at all times
- Working in a safe, prudent and organized manner
- Computer literacy adapted to the field of culinary:
- Ability to operate computer and office equipment
- Proficiency in Excel and Word is beneficial
To fill this position the candidate must identify with the Kempinski core values, in addition they should be especially:
- Passionate for Food & Beverage
- People Oriented
- Passionate for European luxury
- Sense of responsibility
- Team player
- Flexible and reliable
- Tolerant and open minded
- Works well under pressure
The candidate must have a minimum experience of 2 years in a similar position in a 4/5 star hotel.
Join a dynamic company with experienced hoteliers – our expansion strategy and our unique approach towards People Management are creating new opportunities in all fields of hospitality. Find out which exciting possibilities Kempinski offers for your personal career development within the Middle East & Africa!