Competitive Package and Incentives scheme
Full job details
Media One Hotel is one of Dubai’s most stylish hotels catering to the savvy business traveler and local corporations as the spacious hotel rooms’ dynamic sense of style and striking design appeals to the region’s multi – cultural customers.
Media One Hotel is a world away from being ordinary; it boasts amazing views of the Arabian Gulf, the iconic Palm Jumeirah, or the Emirates Golf Club and is conveniently located minutes from Dubai Marina and Mina Seyahi‘s sandy beaches, close to premier shopping malls giving you easy access to the city and offering exceptional rates.
We are currently looking for a Reservation Supervisor to play a support role in generating revenue for the hotel. fielding on all inquiries for reservations and converting them to confirmed reservations.
The Reservation Supervisor have a complex task. They must be able to follow sell strategy as determined by revenue management; listen and communicate effectively with a wide range of callers; close the sale; and input detailed information into the property management system (Opera), accurately and efficiently. They supervise the operations of the Reservations Department by assisting and coordinating operational plans to meet Hotel sales targets.
- Minimum 2 years or equivalent experience in Hotel reservation department
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Arabic an advantage
- Demonstrated proficiency in business software products such as Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint
- Familiar with S&C Opera
- Team-player, flexible, adaptable, personable and able to work well with others, takes direction, and fulfills responsibilities under stress or pressure with minimal direct supervision
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced work environment with tight timelines, strong project management and co-ordination skills