Sales Manager Leisure - Crowne Plaza Dubai-Deira
Full job details
Hotels Group, we own, operate and franchise more than 3500 hotels, offering
close to half a million guest rooms in nearly 100 countries. By bringing
your expertise and passion to any one of our brands, you will help us achieve our
vision : to be the most preferred, admired and successful hotel company the
We are currently looking to recruit a Sales Manager for Leisure Segment to join our team. Reporting to the Director of Sales & Marketing, you will be responsible for generating sales across leisure revenue streams, in line with our annual sales plan to achieve and exceed budget. To be successful in this role, you will have a strong drive for results and an ability to communicate easily and effectively with clients, key accounts and your fellow team members; ensure an efficient and profitable working environment, including account plans, appointment logs, weekly updates and monthly production reports. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Service existing business through management of account bases and ensure you meet and exceed your production targets.
- Sell to new, existing and prospective clients considering goals set forth in sales strategy for leisure, negotiating optimum rate for the benefit of the business.
- Develop and maintain a regular pattern of sales calls (minimum of 25 sales calls)
- Travel when required to promote the hotel and develop potential business.
- Grow existing business and establish pursue leads which will develop business.
- Initiate and prepare tenders for business.
- Assess sales and marketing data.
Monitors competitors activities and assists in
marketing intelligence ,Refers sales leads to appropriate personnel within the
InterContinental Hotels Group, Negotiating optimum rate for
the benefit of the business, Services existing business through management of
account bases, Sell all facets of the hotel, Manage the corporate head office
and the preferred hotel history for that company, Meeting with principals of target market ,
Provides direction on, and conducts market research and analysis, Conduct
client interviews, Entertain clients, Plan and conduct familiarization tours
and site inspections
Do you have what it
takes to be a leader in the world's most global hotel company?
If so, make it happen
and apply now for a career with InterContinental Hotels Group, where a world of
personal and professional opportunities exist.
degree/ higher education qualification, four or more years of experience in
hospitality sales setting with direct supervisory experience over sales team.
Strong knowledge of Middle East market and business trend.
Skills and Knowledge
Strong Communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
Pro-active and reliable
Able to work alone and within a team