ROOM ATTENDANT (FEMALE)
Full job details
Scope Of Work:
To clean and service guest rooms and public areas as per hotel standards. To ensure guest satisfaction at all times.
1. Prepares the Housekeeping trolley by getting guest supplies and equipment according to the Housekeeping standards.
2. Completes all assigned daily room cleaning as per Housekeeping standards.
3. Completes evening turndown service as required and as per Housekeeping standards.
4. Checks all operating equipment to ensure it is kept in a good working order. Reports any maintenance issues to the Supervisor/Housekeeping office.
5. Protects all guests' personal items within the room by handling carefully. Reports to a Supervisor any valuable items kept within a guest's room.
6. Reports any lost and found items and ensures the same is logged and secured through the Housekeeping office.
7. Interacts with guests when in contact.
8. Completes the daily reports.
9. Demonstrates the 12-Service Excellence Basics.
10. Keeps updated with new products in the market.
11. Attends all hotel trainings as required.
12. Adheres to all HR and hotel policies and procedures.
13. Continually strives to improve self; knowledge and skills.
14. Strictly monitors and controls guest supplies.
15. Actively participates in energy saving and recycling initiatives.
16. Attends all departmental meetings as required.
17. Ensure that the appropriate standards of conduct, dress, hygiene, uniform and appearance are maintained at all times.
18. Actively participates in all EHSMS requirements.
19. To carry out any additional tasks and projects as requested by the Executive Housekeeper. 20. Strictly adheres to the hotel's Policy on Confidentiality and Ethics.
Competencies & Skills
Impact & Influence
Learning and Continuous Development
Outgoing & Friendly
Patient & Kind
Sense of Humour
Knowledge & Language
Basic Working Knowledge of Cleaning Equipments
Basic Working Knowledge of Housekeeping Standards and Procedures
Basic Spoken and Written English
Good Working Knowledge of Cleaning Equipments
Good Working Knowledge of Housekeeping Standards and Procedures
Intermediate Spoken and Written English
High School Graduate
Industry Based Certifications
Minimum of 1-Year Experience in a Similar Capacity Within 3 or 4 Star Hotels
Minimum of 1-Year Experience in a Similar Capacity Within 5 Star Hotels