Arabic Speaking Food & Beverage Operations Manager
We invite you to be part of The Ajman Palace - managed by HMH. Set on a private beach offering captivating views of the Arabian Gulf, this alluring hideaway is a heritage resort with a modern spirit. For our 5-star lifestyle resort, we are looking for a Food and Beverage Operations Manager, reporting directly to the Food and Beverage Manager.
Reporting directly to the F&B Manager, the candidate must be able to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of all outlets and he is responsible for efficient control, stocking, dispensing and security of all commodities.
- Managing the Food & Beverage service to consistently high standard
- Replaces the F&B manager during his absence
- Assists the F&B manager in research and test of new products
- Effectively controlling the flow of customers and orders throughout service
- Ensuring your team maximize all sales opportunities
- Effective decision making skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to understand P&L statements, manage operating budgets, forecasting and scheduling
- To ensure good liaison with associates, management, suppliers and guests
- To continuously liaise with the Executive Chef, Specialty Chefs and Food & Beverage departments on food and beverage quality control.
- Ability to effectively managing labor productivity
- Strong organization skills
- To pro-actively explore new solutions and products enhancing the company's standards.
- To develop and continuously improve product knowledge liaising with suppliers for their support.
- To role model excellent communication skills.
- Previous 5 star hotel experience, preferable in the Middle East as Assistant F&B manager or strong outlet manager ready for the next step.
- Exposure to Banqueting in the Middle East
- High school diploma or similar required.
- Excellent command of English language and Arabic is essential and other additional languages are an advantage.
- Computer skills (MS Office, e-mail, MC
IS THIS YOU?
- Pro-active, dynamic, focused and goal oriented
- Capable to multi-task and manage a number of tasks simultaneously
- Eye for details
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Respect dead-lines
- Drive for continuous improvement
- Motivated by achieving and exceeding goals
- Passionate about the hospitality industry
- Excellent listening skills
- Strong sense for team ethics
- Excellent understanding of health and safety aspects
- Enjoys working with a multi-cultural team
If your answers on the above were "Yes, yes, yes,....and again yes, then what are you waiting for? Send us your application."