Executive Assistant Manager Rooms - Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach
The Executive Assistant Manager Rooms (EAM Rooms) is responsible for ensuring the operation of Guest Services, Front Office, Concierge, Housekeeping, Laundry, Security and Engineering in an attentive, friendly, efficient and courteous manner, providing all guests with quality service while maximizing room revenue and productivity, and developing managers and employees. In the absence of the Cluster General Manager the EAM Rooms will be in charge of the property.
- Deputies for the Cluster General Manager in his absence
- Respond to all guest requests, problems, complaints and/or accidents arising in person or through reservations, comment cards, letters and/or phone calls, in an attentive, courteous and efficient manner. Follow up to ensure guest satisfaction
- Maintain a professional working relationship and promote open lines of communication with managers, Associates and other departments
- Ensure sign off of all Service Standards by Position competencies for Rooms division Managers
- Monitor oversold dates to ensure the maximization of room revenue
- Maximize room revenue and occupancy by reviewing status daily. Analyze rate variance, monitor credit report and maintain close observation of daily house count. Monitor selling status of house daily, i.e. flash report, allowances, etc. in conjunction with the Revenue department
- Assist in preparation of revenue and occupancy forecastin
- Be a champion of Wyndham Rewards
- Monitor all V.I.P.'s, special guests and requests
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction
- Work closely with the other Exec Com members to ensure cohesive communication in the property
- Manage the AES process for the operational departments ensure that the follow up meetings are done and the staff members have timely feedback.
- Ensure one CSR event takes place every quarter.
- To conduct or chair regular communication meetings with team(s) & actively participate in the relevant business meetings to facilitate effective communication.
- Take an active role in the annual budget process.
- Review with the CDoF/CDHR the payroll figures & challenge the HOD's with regards to over spending and casual usage.
- Submit weekly/monthly forecast
- Take an active role in the annual budget process
- Ensure all direct reports have a PDP to achieve their goals.
- Ensure that effective communication flow maintained at all times
- Actively participate in the community involvement projects and initiatives together with the hotel's management team
- Maintaining a business environment based on the Code of Conduct and Company vision.