Engineering - Duty Engineer
Full job details
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Maintenance professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Duty Engineer / Foreman you are responsible for all the mechanical and technical maintenance and HVAC equipment within your property and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Supervise and control the preventive maintenance schedule
• Responsible for the health safety of the property
• Follow the preventive maintenance chart strictly and maintain records for future reference
• Coordinate with other department’s counterparts to ensure their satisfaction on quality and progress
• Create departmental training programmes among engineering employees and create opportunities to multitask
• Distribute the work to subordinates accordingly to their capabilities in order to get the best results to the specified standards.
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should have a degree in mechanical engineering with previous experiences in a similar role and a proven knowledge in the operation and maintenance of the equipment. A good command of English and the ability to find fault and rectify subsystems are essentials.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be self motivated with a hands-on and flexible approach and be able to adapt to unpredictable events. You are pro-active and reliable and will thrive through working in a busy environment and stay calm under pressure, have attention to details and should possess following competencies:
Understanding Hotel Operations
Planning for Business
Drive for Results