We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Food and Beverage Runner who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Runner, your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Maintain a quality focused food service. To help keep the highest standard of maintenance of the venue at all times. To help organize and maintain the storage space within the venue at all times.
- Ensure all trays are undamaged and in perfect condition at all times
- Ensure there is an adequate quantity of equipment on the Restaurant floor to maintain an efficient service.
- Ensure all pre-shift preparations are complete, e.g. bulbs changed/trays cleaned/printer rolls.
- Follow the appropriate order of service e.g.: announcing the dishes/clearing tables.
- Always make sure the guests have understood what is being served to them by making eye contact.
- Liaise constantly with the Floor managers during service, updating if any items are 86/85 or slow moving during the shift.
- Keep the Chef informed of ALL feedbacks received, whether on or off shift.
- Ensure that drinks are served in the right manner, e.g. napkins to be laid on the table before giving the drinks etc…
- Ensure that the tables are being bused properly, cleaned and reset on time.
- Ensure the presence of the requested amount of runners at the food pass and the bar dispenses; the requested amount of bus boys on the floor at all time.