In Room Dining Supervisor
Between a beach and freshwater lagoon, Al Baleed Resort Salalah by Anantara offers refreshing luxury, and also a gateway to Oman’s cultural treasures. Culinary experiences immerse you in the Middle East’s exquisite tastes, and take curious diners on scintillating journeys. Sip refreshments and savour marinated barbeque dishes at the Mediterranean beach bar. Gourmet world flavors are yours to enjoy all day. For dinner, let us tempt you with Asian specialties from countries that border the Mekong River. At Al Baleed Resort Salalah by Anantara Guests will enjoy a choice of 30 Premier Sea View rooms and 10 Deluxe rooms with sea or garden views, 96 villas, including 88 private pool villas, Private 250 meter beach, Outdoor temperature-controlled infinity swimming pool, Anantara Spa with Salalah’s first hammam and razul treatment rooms, 3 restaurants including a signature Asian restaurant and much more.
Al Baleed Resort by Anantara is looking for In Room Dining Supervisor to join its team.
As an In-Room Dining Supervisor you will support the overall In-Room-Dining operation of the resort. Within this your key duties and responsibilities are: To promote guest satisfaction, maintain a safe and sanitary work environment, and to ensure only the highest quality products are being served. Additionally you will ensure team member engagement by developing and maintaining a strong team environment and by equipping highly motivated and well trained individuals. You will handle daily team member relations, and encourage problem solving by team members through proper training and empowerment. The management team will look to you to stand out as a great role model who leads by example, and maintains fair and consistent counseling and disciplinary procedures which are in accordance with Anantara policies.
- Support the overall leadership and management of the in-room dining services of the hotel.
- To interact with guests, suppliers, and other partners as required to ensure maximum guest satisfaction and maximize the returns to the hotel
- To motivate and supervise all employees involved in the provision of in-room dining, and ensure that the service they deliver is in line with the best Anantara service standards.
- Participate in and lead delivery of required training for department employees to meet the needs of the business.
- To be aware of the best external competitor offerings in the local market, and to continually work with hotel colleagues to improve our own offerings with the goal of being the best in the market for creativity, service, choice, and value for money.
- To be a sales champion for the hotel, generating and following up on business referrals and potential sales leads to maximize business for the hotel.
- To schedule and arrange private parties in rooms as per the request of the guest.
• College degree in Hotel Management or related field.
• Previous experience in Food & Beverage/Restaurant operations.
• Passion for leadership and teamwork.
• Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence.
• Excellent guest service skills.