DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receive and stage merchandise by department, mark appropriately for placement in facility, and deliver merchandise to appropriate department.
- Stack received merchandise on pallets or carts.
- Complete requisition forms for inventory and supplies.
- Notify manager/supervisor of low stock levels in a timely manner.
- Receive deliveries, store perishables properly, and rotate stock.
- Inspect deliveries and date times to verify freshness, cleanliness, consistency, and quality throughout case lots.
- Refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable, or incorrect items.
- Adhere to food safety and handling policies and procedures across all food-related areas.
- Organize, clean, and sanitize all refrigerators and freezers, floors, food equipment, and drains.
- Remove empty pallets, cardboard, and trash and place in proper storage areas.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Follow all company policies and procedures;
- ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional;
- maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Speak to guests and co-workers using clear, appropriate and professional language.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Reach, bend, twist, pull, and stoop; grasp, turn, and manipulate objects; move up and down stairs and/or service ramps; move, lift, or carry objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds; stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Must be proficient in English and the local language in writing speaking and negotiating. Must be proactive and enjoy the tasks described above.
- Product knowledge of items used in hospitality industry and various brands
- Knowledge about Manual handling, Food Safety and HACCP practices.