Full job details
Scope Of Work:
The F&B Supervisor is to provide effective and efficient supervision and delivery of all Food & Beverage operations; the highest level of guest service; are cost effective; and meet budgeted targets.
1. To assist F&B Management with the delivery of F&B service in accordance with departmental standards and procedures.
2. Assists the Outlet/Restaurant Manager in development and administration of controls for all phases of the outlet in an economical and profitable manner while maintaining established standards.
3. Responsible for managing the time keeping records for all team members and plans duty schedules according to forecasted occupancy as required.
4. Assists the Outlet/Restaurant Manager with the day-to-day operation of the outlet in accordance with established policies and procedures, acting on their behalf in their absence.
5. Interacts with guests in each of the outlets to solicit comments.
6. Communicates with F&B management any difficulties, guest comments and other relevant information.
7. Obtains all information available for upcoming year (occupancy, forecast, trends, reservations, festive periods, etc.)
8. Keeps updated with new products in the market.
Education and Skills:
- Bachelors Degree
- With at least 2 years experience as Captain or the same
- With Hotel experienced
- With excellent command in Arabic and English
Only candidate with Hotel Experienced can apply. If you feel you want a change in your working environment and looking for more career improvement please apply in our website www.danathotels.com and find Tilal Liwa Hotel for the position required.