Full job details
1. Keeps a vigilant eye on all swimming pools to ensure that all rules and regulation are strictly adhered to.
2. Rescues persons in difficulty in the water and performance first aid and CPR as required.
3. Ensures respiratory and rescue equipment is in good working order at all times and that the first aid box is up to date.
4. Ensure that the chemical composition of all swimming pools is to the standard required by conducting 3x daily checks of the chlorine and pH. Levels. Any variances to be reported to the Engineering Department immediately.
5. Removes debris from the surface of the pools i.e. leaves etc.
6. Assists the Pool Attendants with the daily vacuuming of the Swimming Pools, reporting any maintenance issues to Engineering Department immediately.
7. Assists the Pool Attendants with periodic deep cleaning of the Swimming Pools? grouting to prevent the growth of harmful algae.
8. Assists the Pool Attendants to ensure the cleanliness of poolside furniture, sun loungers, tables, chairs & umbrellas etc.
Education and Skills:
- High School
- With at least 1 year experience in Pool Attendant and Life Saving
- With excellent command English
Only candidate with Hotel Experienced can apply. If you feel you want a change in your working environment and looking for more career improvement please apply in our website www.danathotels.com and find Tilal Liwa Hotel for the position required.