For guests seeking rejuvenation, inspiration and personalized attention, Fairmont Hotels & Resorts offers a wide selection of luxurious Spa experiences. Your care and professionalism as a Beauty Therapist shows our guests that they are unique and valued experience and you will take pride in knowing that your talent helps them feel their very best.
Hotel Overview: Reigning from Bermuda's highest point, over a majestic 100 acre estate, The Fairmont Southampton is located on the southern shore of Bermuda. The Fairmont Southampton has been the island's premier luxury resort since its opening in 1972 and is regarded as a leader in the hospitality industry on the island.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Spa Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- To consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- To perform facials, body treatments, massages, waxing, manicures and pedicures in a safe, comfortable, and hygienic manner
- To perform all services using professional techniques
- To maintain an ample inventory of products necessary to perform all treatments
- To ensure individualized guest service through acknowledging and responding to their needs and expectations
- To proactively educate guests about retail products and make personal recommendations as requested
- To assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
- To maintain cleanliness of work area and of all equipment used
- To book and schedule appointments as required
- To follow departmental policies and procedures
- To follow all safety and sanitation policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of two (2) years proven experience in providing facials, body treatments, massages, waxing, manicures and pedicures
- Certification from an accredited school of Beauty Therapy and/or Aesthetics required
- All professional licenses are to be current
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to) :
- Frequent standing, bending and reaching throughout shift
- Occasional lifting and carrying up to 20 lbs
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, sitting
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Visa Requirements: Non-Bermudian candidates will need to qualify for a Bermuda Department of Immigration work permit applied for by the Fairmont Southampton Hotel.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
Job Level : Colleague Schedule : Full-time Shift : Rotating / Shift Work Travel : No Closing Date : 01.Jan.2017, 3:59:00 AM Job Number: SHP01316
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!