Mini Bar Attendant - Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach
Mini Bar Attendant – Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach, UAE
At Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach we are committed to creating caring experience – every person, every time. Our Associates have the opportunity to explore both personal and professional development opportunities throughout their careers.
Wyndham Hotel Group is the world’s largest hotel company based on number of hotels. As both a leading hotel brand franchisor and hotel management services provider, the company’s global portfolio consists of nearly 8,000 properties and approximately 679,100 rooms in 73 countries.
Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach, Dubai
Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach, a 4-star hotel with views of the neighboring Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah, minutes from the vibrant culture and shopping of "The Walk" at JBR, Dubai Marina Yacht Club. Our deluxe hotel with 360 rooms has stylish studios feature a balcony to take in the view while our two - four bedrooms apartments and suites host separate living areas and kitchen. Executive Studios are also available, with complimentary breakfast, welcome drinks, secretarial services, and Happy Hours.
As a Minibar Attendant you are responsible to provide basic support and service task, aiming for the highest possible customer satisfaction and the role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Perform task as per instructions from the immediate Supervisor and as per duty schedule
- Perform task in close cooperation with the Room Service / Guest Relation / Front Office and other key service departments
- Perform all duties related to the mini bar operation and relieve the Supervisor during his / her absence
- Work within the team to prepare all mise en place according to 24 hours service requirements
- Ensure proper appearance and grooming while on duty
- Answer the Room Service telephones, if and when required
- Good knowledge of the Room Service menu in order to answer guests queries
- Be familiar with all relevant issues concerning the Room Service
- Report cleanliness and maintenance issues to the immediate Supervisor
- Keep all occupancy information containing documents under close cover during the work on the floors
- Attend regular training session in line with the departmental SOP.
- Familiar with the company internal policies and safety procedures.
In some locations around the world, Wyndham Hotel Group manages hotel properties on behalf of a third party owner. At many of those properties, the Hotel owner is the actual employer, and Wyndham Hotel Group performs recruiting and hiring functions on behalf of the owner. I understand and agree that, by applying through this site, I may be applying for a position with a company other than Wyndham Hotel Group where Wyndham Hotel Group is serving only as the recruiter and will not be my actual employer.