Audio Visual Technician
Audio Visual TechnicianThe technician will report to the AV Manager/Supervisor who will assign to handle Banqueting events and setups on a daily basis, which also includes coordination, follow up, volunteer and work with different departments and the guest as a lateral service for the success of the event, the technician will be required to work on flexible shifts and work long hours to the benefit of the event.
Hotel Overview:Located on the east coast of the United Arab Emirates with sweeping views of the Gulf known for its natural beauty set against the backdrop of the historic Hajar Mountains. The hotel consists of 180 rooms and residences, along with a marina and beach club.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Outlets Manager Title, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Experience in configuring, setting up all systems as given below in subsections of
- Audio, Video and Lighting.
- Knowledge of troubleshooting technical issues, instantly pinpointing faults and remedy during an event under Audio, Video and Lighting.
- Experience in handling events.
- Experience in general requirements
- Knowledge and experience in MS Office applications and Windows XP.
- Knowledge to install a printer, scanner, internet connectivity.
- A good command in English: Spoken and written.
- Good personality.
- Commitment and ability to work on flexible shifts and days off and long hours, ability to provide lateral service to other department with a different job characteristics (Banquets).
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
Visa Requirements: Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in the United Arab Emirates. We will assist successful applicants with the visa process and provide flights and accommodation
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!Job Level : Colleague Schedule : Full-time Shift : Day Job Travel : No Closing Date : 27.Oct.2016, 4:59:00 AM Job Number: FMA00117